Marine Surveys & Services
+370 656 44277
Marine Surveys & Services may perform a wide range of surveys, inspections and to do the following tasks:
- examine and approve design plans of hulls and equipment such as main propulsion engines, auxiliary boilers and turbines, electrical power generating plant, refrigeration and air conditioning plant and pumping systems,
- inspect standards of construction and witness tests of materials,
- inspect hulls, machinery and equipment during ship construction to ensure standards and legislative requirements are met,
- conduct surveys throughout the ship's life to ensure standards are maintained,
- perform inspections required by domestic statutes and international conventions,
- witness tests and operation of emergency and safety machinery and equipment,
- measure ships for tonnage and survey them for load line assignment,
- attend court as an expert witness and assist in coronial enquiries,
- investigate marine accidents.
All survey requirements are carring out independently, with a personal approach and guaranteed quick response times.
© 2009 Marine Surveys & Services.