Arvydas Bogočionkas (Linkedin)
Over 25 years of comprehensive experience in Maritime Industry with a proven track record of managing shipping business. I graduated from the Odessa Marine Academy in 1987 as a engineer - navigator and have worked ever since in the shipping industry. With practical experience ranging from ship's mate to General Director of a shipping company, I have expertise in all aspects of the industry, from technical to administrative.
I can bring this experience to your projects to ensure smooth operations and solve critical issues between involved parties. My focus is on effectiveness, performance and budget.
My areas of specialization include:
- Ship Inspections
- Ship's condition & pre-purchase surveys
- Value and cost estiamtion of a ship
- Ship's Sale & Purchase
- Supervision of ship's docking, repairs, conversions and new buildings.
- Assistance for solving critical problems related to technical issues with Port States, Flag Authorities, Classification Societies and Underwriters.
- Providing qualified services in the field of technical management of ships, flag registration and statutory certification in Baltic States and the European part of Russia.
My core values are a personal approach, independence and quick response.
I am always happy to hear from you to discuss any particular requirements you might have.