Pre-purchase and condition surveys
Pre-purchase & condition surveys is conducted from an operator’s point of view including inspections of specific items on request.
Inspection may include but not limits to:
- general impression and opinion,
- standards of maintenance,
- cargo worthiness,
- structural integrity,
- navigation and radio equipment,
- propulsion, machinery and ship systems,
- safety and firefighting appliances,
- condtion of ballast tanks,
- condition of coatings,
- condition of steel under coatings,
- thickness measurement of steel by ultrasound equipment,
- accommodations and their condition and outfit,
- copies of documents,
- inspection of specific items,
- written report,
- photographic evidence.
A survey report provides an impression and statements of fact as to the actual condition of the vessel. Photographs are used to qualify observations.
These services are provided on a 24/7 basis at competitive rates, including instant reporting and any follow-up actions that may be required.